Hi. I’m Jasmine Strong. Some of you may remember me from when I used to blog.
That’s a joke, by the way. I’m going to continue blogging. I’ve just been a bit busy of late, what with one thing and another. So, some things have happened:
- I built a Stirling engine. I’ll post a video of it running when I get round to reading it off the tape.
- I went karting as a work teambuilding exercise. I came, overall, 14th out of 16. I was very bad at it, mostly because the controls were backwards- brake on the left foot? that’s where the gear selector should be! And how am I supposed to countersteer this? It was good though. I enjoyed it.
- I’ve got a cold. I’m feeling very sorry for myself for no real reason.
- I bought a helicopter. Sadly, it’s only a toy. And I keep breaking the rotors. I got it for thirty quid though- bargain!
- I fell down the steps. At Harrow-on-the-Hill tube station. This morning. My bum hurts and my back is starting to stiffen up.
So, that’s my news.